Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Meet the Willmann's

WOW! I can't believe that this year is almost over! It has been a crazy past few months around here. Between photography and all of the things at the kids school, I feel like I never have anytime!! I wouldn't trade it for anything though. I am using this Christmas Break to "TRY" to get caught up with posting the past sessions that I haven't had a chance to get to yet. Although, this break is going to be over really soon, so I better get a move on!
Here is a family that I had the opportunity to photograph in early December. Jaime, is a great friend of mine and her family is absolutely adorable!
We had so much fun during this session, I just love the way these turned out!
Thanks Jaime!!

All I want for Christmas is............



awww......so in LoVE!!







These two girls are so silly, I just love them!!!









No comments: