Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hello Spring!

Well, I can't believe that I have not blogged since January! Not much has gone on around here, just taking care of kids and trying to stay warm. The weather is starting to feel a lot like spring around here and I can hardly wait for it to stay!! As much as I truly LOVE the snow I'm ready for warmer weather. This weekend has been so nice, I pray that the rain holds off for just one more day!
I have a maternity session tomorrow afternoon with a good friend of mine! I am really looking forward to going outside to get a few shots of her and her family!
Check back soon to see a sneak peak from her session!

On another note:
I will be doing a Spring Children's Special on April 17/18.
This is a 30 minute session in a park setting
You will receive 10-15 edited images on a CD with copyrights
A set of 4x6 proofs
The cost is only $50 ($85 Value)
If anyone would like to book at spot please let me know.

No comments: