Thursday, October 29, 2009

Sneak peak for the B family

I had so much fun during this fall photo session for a few reasons. First, I went to a new location that I absolutely love now! Second, they were just a fun laid back family, and the last reason is because of the of the fantastic fall colors! We had a beautiful fall day for this session, which we were a bit worried about considering all of the rain that we have had this month!
Shara, I hope that you enjoy your sneak peak from your session and let me know what you think!!


The kiddos had so much fun playing in all of the leaves. I just love all of the fall colors!





This big guys eyes are so beautiful, I think that this picture really shows that!





This little guy just melts my heart, isn't he so cute?














J is a beautiful little girl, you better watch out dad she is going to be a heart breaker!















Little brother wasn't digin' this picture so much!








I had to take this picture......J is doing what 2 year olds do best!! ha

2 comments:

Greg and Shara said...

Oh, I just love them! Thanks for the sneak peak! I think you captured some great moments...even the one of baby J doing what he does best :) Thank you dear!!!

Strommer Family said...

This family is one of my good friends from a previous military base and you did a wonderful job of catching them in the "moment" Wish I lived closer to you and you could do the same for my family!! ;)