Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Sneak Peak for Wendy!

I had two family sessions yesterday and they both went great!! The weather could not have been any better. Which is great considering how it has been lately.
On another note, I am loving how my photography business has just taken off. I am starting to have many people inquiring about me and even have 1 more session booked for this week. Three in one week!! WOW! I know most of you probably don't think that is a big deal, but to me it totally is and I couldn't be happier! Considering I have only been doing this 2 months.
Here are a few pictures from the first session that I had yesterday! I still have many more of this family to go through, but wanted to let Wendy have a peak at them! *Enjoy*
I will post some of just the kids and another location that we went to later, there are some absolutely adorable ones! I can hardly wait to edited them and get them on here!
Thank you Wendy for letting me photograph your gorgeous family!!


















No comments: