Friday, February 18, 2011

The 'B' Family

I have had the privilege of photographing these sweet boys twice now. I was so excited when I arrived at their house a few weeks back for a family session, their precious little faces just lit up and they really remembered me. It was such a great feeling! The older one was really putting on a show. He was posing and cheesing it up for the camera! So cute.
The best part was going out in the snow with them, you would have thought that the little guy had never seen snow before. LOL
They are such a beautiful family!
I really love shooting sessions in the snow and am extremely pleased with how these pictures turned out!!
Enjoy your sneak peek!




























2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Great Job on these! Really cute kids too :):)

Devin Noel Phototography said...

love Megan's pics! Hi Megan!!