Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ice Storm

Well, the Blizzard of 2011 that they were calling for in the St. Louis area was sort of a bust! BOO
I was actually looking forward to it. The snow part, NOT the ice or the power outages that come along with it!! Thankfully the power stayed ON and all was well here today.
The kids didn't have school today or tomorrow, because of the icy conditions. They enjoyed watching movies, playing Lego's together, and playing a little bit of Wii! They have already picked out the first movie that they want to watch tomorrow. As I sit here and type this blog entry, the snow is really starting to come down. So I guess we might get some snow out of all of this!?!? If we do I'm sure I will be showing snow pictures on here tomorrow.
Stay warm :)






















No comments: