Saturday, January 1, 2011

365 Challenge

Let's see if I can do this!! I am going to Challenge myself to blog everyday this year! Sometimes it will be a personal story of something funny my boys did or just maybe what we did that day. Always followed with a picture! Hopefully, most of the posts will consist of a sneak peek from a recent photo session that I have done!

To start off my year of blogging I will post a few of my favorite pictures from Christmas with my family.



Brayden playing Wii Dance in his new, cool, Rams mohawk hat, my Sister-in-law made for him!! This cracks me up.....too busy dancing to stop and go to the bathroom!!!! BOYS!



My very first homemade carrot cake! YUM!!!



My attempt at getting a cousin picture!
We already had family pictures taken in the snow this day, so they were done! The family pictures look awesome from what I have seen. I can't wait to get them back and print some for my wall!
I'll post a few when I get them back!

My super cute niece Anya in her new hat!!!

2 comments:

Devin Noel Phototography said...

looking forward to your challenge!!

michelle said...

We'll see how it goes!