Sunday, January 9, 2011

My new Backdrop

I have been wanting to have a place in my home where I could be able to take pictures in the chilly winter months.
Today that happened!!
My friend sent me a picture of a backdrop stand and I showed it to my husband, he went and looked up the dimensions online printed them off and said well lets go to Lowe's!!
I love my new backdrop that my sweet hubby made for me!! Thank you!
This will be the perfect set up for a newborn session, for a 1 year old birthday cake smash session, or a fun just because your child is cute session!
I took a few pictures of my little one to test it out!
(Don't mind that his outfit doesn't match the backdrop what so ever) LOL
It works great and I have MANY different fabric backgrounds to choose from!!
I am also hoping to add a rustic wood floor and a fun tile backdrop in the near future.






1 comment:

Devin Noel Phototography said...

going to be fun! great job! my hubby is running to Lowes on his way home so I can get some V Day special samples out and going for us!