Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My New Camera Bag!!

I saw this bag a few months ago in 'pink' I thought I have to have that bag! So checked the jill-e website and was in major sticker shock. I thought "Yep, I'll NEVER EVER get that bag!"
Then, I found this amazing website called Adorama and there it was!! The exact bag that I wanted! So I went ahead and ordered it and of course it was out of stock and would a few weeks before I would get it! boo..
A few weeks past and I hadn't heard anything so I called them and they had stopped selling it in 'pink', WHAT? I was really disappointed that I would get an adorable pink bag.
So after much thought I went with the 'Deep Brick Red' jill-e Bag! I am not disappointed at all. It is classic, roomy, and just amazing! With all of my equipment in the bag I still have extra room. I may just have to get a new lens now to fill that space! :) ha
Now on to the pictures of my pretty bag!





All the pockets are great!


It has an attached wallet...I LOVE that!!




The view from the inside all empty and roomy.

The inside with all my lenses and flash. My camera body will go right in the middle.

3 comments:

jrgunther said...

That is super cute! Hummmm...I need a new diaper bag ;)

Anonymous said...

I've never actually seen one with gear inside; I'd definitely recommend it to customers now that I have.
Thanks so much for sharing on your blog.

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

HelenO@adorama.com

The Ellis Family said...

Gorgeous! I love the brick red! : )