Saturday, January 22, 2011

Maddie's "Modeling" Session

This is my good friend Wendy's daughter, Maddie!! Isn't she absolutely GORGEOUS?!!
I really think she should be a model!
Maddie was wonderful during this session , changing outfits, changing hair accessories, doing poses, and she even came up with a few of her own!! I know that we both had so much fun during this session.
Thank you Wendy and Maddie,
Enjoy your sneak peek!

















We even did a few Valentine's pics for cards!






I LOVE this collage that I created for her mom!

All of the amazing bows, hair accessories and zebra pettiskirt came from my friend Whitney! She is an extremely talented stay at home mommy, to 3 adorable daughters!

Check out her Etsy site for more great items! I posted the link below

She also does in-home parties. :)

2 comments:

jrgunther said...

These are fantastic!Beautiful little Maddie, great accessories and super lighting!

michelle said...

Thanks Jess!! She is such a little cutie!