Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Family




I am so excited to show these pictures!! This is my entire family. My parents, two brothers, two sister-in-laws, nephew and nieces, along with my own family and boys!
I want to Thank Devin Webb of Devin Noel Photography for doing this shoot!! We have never ever had a group family picture taken and it means a lot to us!!
It was the day after Christmas and soooo chilly out, as you can tell by the snow. ha
The kids were troopers through it all and so was Devin. We will definitely be doing this again in the future, but I think that everyone votes for warmer weather the next time around!
Even though I think that the snow made for some amazing photos!


It is going to be really hard for me to choose which picture of my own family to have made!
Help me out and leave a comment below telling me which one(s) is your favorite!!
I may just have to have a special giveaway for the people that leave a comment.
Who likes gift cards......Starbucks anyone?? :)




*Okay this is where I am going to need help choosing..I have a favorite which one is yours?

1.

2.
3.


4.

5.

6.

7.

6 comments:

Devin Noel Phototography said...

ha! great idea! thanks Michelle!

michelle said...

You're welcome Devin!
Which one do you vote for?

Unknown said...

Ok, I like the 1st, 5th, and 6th. I really like the 4th too because your husband is smiling, but your son isn't looking at the camera.

If I was going to pick between those, I'd probably pick number 5. I really like 6 but I wish it was centered a little more, your husband is getting cut out.

Ok, that's my opinion :)

Devin Noel Phototography said...

ok I hoped my "centering" didnt look all that bad! LOL
;)
I vote for #6

michelle said...

No!! I think that when I posted the pictures it must have done something funky when I went to arrange the order of the pictures! It is a great picture....Look at my profile picture on facebook! It is perfect! No worries Dev!

Thanks Traci...if nobody else posts you might just be the lucky winner!

The Ellis Family said...

I love #1 and #6! There all amazing, but if you're making us choose, lol ; ) I also like the b & w front view of the one of you all holding hands! Great work Devin : )